Duet vs Unito: What are the differences?
Duet: Project Management for Freelancers and Small Businesses. Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49; Unito: Asana - Github integration for seamless collaboration. Unito is a project management tools integrator. Make collaboration seamless across teams. First integration: Asana - Github. Jira, Wrike and Trello on their way.
Duet and Unito can be primarily classified as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Duet are:
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
On the other hand, Unito provides the following key features:
- Connect safely your GitHub and Asana accounts on Unito
- Choose the repository and project you want to sync from the Unito interface
- Every new change you or your team make in Github or Asana will be synced across tools