Errbit vs Errorception: What are the differences?
Errbit and Errorception can be primarily classified as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Errbit are:
- Your exceptions may contain sensitive data that you don't want sitting on someone else's server
- Your application is behind a firewall
- You'd like to brand your error catcher
On the other hand, Errorception provides the following key features:
- High performance by design
- Smart grouping of errors
- Get trends about every error
Errbit is an open source tool with 4.01K GitHub stars and 981 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Errbit's open source repository on GitHub.