What is TrackJS?
Production error monitoring and reporting for web applications. TrackJS provides deep insights into real user errors. See the user, network, and application events that tell the story of an error so you can actually fix them.
TrackJS is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses TrackJS?
3202 companies reportedly use TrackJS in their tech stacks, including Postman, Accenture, and Deliveroo.
115 developers on StackShare have stated that they use TrackJS.
Pros of TrackJS
Great error reporting
Great experience. Neat reporting
Awesome engineer support
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
- Sourcemaps: Apply a private sourcemap to any stacktrace and see real functionnames and files, along with inline code snippets
- Applications: Setup TrackJS on multiple environments or applications for easy comparison
TrackJS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to TrackJS?
See all alternatives
Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health.
Rollbar is the leading continuous code improvement platform that proactively discovers, predicts, and remediates errors with real-time AI-assisted workflows. With Rollbar, developers continually improve their code and constantly innovate ra
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
LogRocket combines session replay, performance monitoring, and product analytics – empowering software teams to create the ideal product experience.
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.