Exceptionless vs TrackJS: What are the differences?
What is Exceptionless? Real-time error reporting for your apps. Real-time exception reporting for ASP.NET, Web API, WebForms, WPF, Console, and MVC applications. Includes event organization, notifications, and more.
Exceptionless and TrackJS can be categorized as "Exception Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Exceptionless are:
- Error notifications, including critical and regressions
- Intelligent grouping of exceptions, logs, and features
- Detailed error reports, including stacktrace
On the other hand, TrackJS provides the following key features:
- Telemetry Timeline: More than just an error. The Telemetry Timeline shows the user, network, and console events that preceded an error, like an airplane's BlackBox for your webapp.
- Realtime Dashboard: Compare the hits and errors for your webapp over time. See if a recent change is causing failures, and where to prioritize debugging.
- Intelligence Alerting: Get notified when issues important to you are happening, right to your email or chat room.
Exceptionless is an open source tool with 1.55K GitHub stars and 387 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Exceptionless's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Exceptionless?
What is TrackJS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Exceptionless?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Exceptionless?
What are the cons of using TrackJS?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions