Servo vs Flow.ai: What are the differences?
What is Servo? Servo is an open source conversational AI platform,. Servo is an open source conversational AI platform, with a behavior tree editor and connectors to all conversational agents, including FB messenger, Alexa, Twilio and even Angular forms. Written in ES6, it allows super easy inheritance-based extensions.
What is Flow.ai? Intelligent Automation using bots. Create and manage chatbots to automate customer service, marketing and CX across digital messaging channels. From initial ideas to full-fledged solutions.
Servo and Flow.ai can be primarily classified as "Chatbot Platforms &" tools.
Some of the features offered by Servo are:
- A behavior tree visual automation editor
- Connection to all major NLP/NLU AI engines
- Second-to-none dialog management with context recognition an back tracking
On the other hand, Flow.ai provides the following key features:
- Visually design your bot. Extract data and make it dynamic
- Drag and drop, and visually branch conversations
- Capture user input more easily with built-in webviews to create date pickers and multiple select lists