Fuze vs Jive Social Intranet: What are the differences?
Developers describe Fuze as "Online Meetings for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android". Fuze is the highest quality most reliable way to meet, share, and get work done. Fuze supports 12 HD video conference streams and up to 250 participants with clear HD voice. Share high resolution interactive content with powerful co-annotation controls. On the other hand, Jive Social Intranet is detailed as "* Empower enterprise collaboration and alignment*". Jive turns your intranet into a hub of enterprise collaboration and communication. It enables new efficiencies and cohesion across your organization, keeps employees more engaged and informed, and drives innovation and business success.
Fuze and Jive Social Intranet are primarily classified as "Web and Video Conferencing" and "Enterprise Collaboration" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Fuze are:
- Consistent experience across supported devices
- Mobile: iOS and Android
- Desktop: OSX, Windows, and Linux
On the other hand, Jive Social Intranet provides the following key features:
- Connect, communicate, collaborate.- Brainstorm ideas and make quick decisions in Jive discussions. Keep each other informed with blogs, real-time status updates and smart activity streams. Share rich content. Create and complete documents together. Find answers fast. Stay connected, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing.
- Ubiquitous access.- Connect and participate from your favorite smartphone or tablet with Jive Mobile. Converse with colleagues and view relevant content while visiting any website with Jive Anywhere. Get social context while using your CRM, content management system, Microsoft applications and other traditional software.
- Activity streams.- See updates across all the people, places, projects and content in your organization, at a glance. Jive’s activity streams give you a personalized view of the actions you can’t afford to miss. Intelligent filtering screens out everything but the most critical updates, so there’s no information overload.