Ghost Inspector vs LightProxy: What are the differences?
Developers describe Ghost Inspector as "Catch website bugs and regressions before they cost you". It lets you create and manage UI tests that check specific functionality in your website or application. We execute these automated browser tests continuously from the cloud and alert you if anything breaks. On the other hand, LightProxy is detailed as "Open-source Web debugging proxy (By Alibaba)". It is an open-source and cross platform Web debugging proxy. You can capture network request & response. It is available for macOS & Windows.
Ghost Inspector and LightProxy can be primarily classified as "In-Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Ghost Inspector are:
- Automated browser testing from the cloud
- Chrome extension for test recording
- GUI editor for test building and editing
On the other hand, LightProxy provides the following key features:
- Caputure network request & response
- Real-time hosts binding
- Forward remote url to local file or other remote file