Gitcolony vs Reviewable: What are the differences?
What is Gitcolony? The next generation of pull requests. Gitcolony encourages developers to share early feedback, do partial reviews, reduce rework and leverage the knowledge of the whole group. Teams become more efficient by adding visibility to the process.
What is Reviewable? GitHub code reviews done right. A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos.
Gitcolony and Reviewable belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Gitcolony are:
- set up and enforce your own custom rules to keep your code quality under control. Gitcolony helps you reinforce your code review policies and best practices your team follows informally
- collaborate with your team in real time, performing progressive checks to avoid titanic reviews
- encourage software developers with performance rankings and gamification techniques
On the other hand, Reviewable provides the following key features:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.