GoVisually vs InVision: What are the differences?
Developers describe GoVisually as "The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media". GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more. On the other hand, InVision is detailed as "Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams". InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
GoVisually can be classified as a tool in the "Visual Collaboration" category, while InVision is grouped under "Interactive Mockups".
Some of the features offered by GoVisually are:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.
On the other hand, InVision provides the following key features:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
What is GoVisually?
What is InVision?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose GoVisually?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using GoVisually?
What are the cons of using InVision?
What companies use GoVisually?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with GoVisually?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I really like InVision. They're great for dumping a bunch of sketches on and showing someone else your ideas super easily. I highly recommend them for prototyping apps (plus they work on mobile!).
We use zeplin as an interface between designers, developers and stakeholders for sharing, improving and discussing designs
Mainly for the Mobile Application. Invision is an awesome tool for fast prototyping, especially on mobile devices.
Since we are fully distributed team, we must use these kinds of tools for collaboration. This one is used for UI/UX
Another way we help show you from the very beginning what things may look like, and make changes accordingly.