Highcharts vs React Timeseries Charts: What are the differences?
Highcharts and React Timeseries Charts can be categorized as "Charting Libraries" tools.
Some of the features offered by Highcharts are:
- It works in all modern mobile and desktop browsers including the iPhone/iPad and Internet Explorer from version 6
- Free for non-commercial
- One of the key features of Highcharts is that under any of the licenses, free or not, you are allowed to download the source code and make your own edits
On the other hand, React Timeseries Charts provides the following key features:
- Declarative layout of charts using JSX
- Composition into multiple axis and multiple rows and overlays
- Interactivity, including pan and zoom, selection and highlighting
Highcharts is an open source tool with 8.94K GitHub stars and 2.34K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Highcharts's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Highcharts?
What is React Timeseries Charts?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Highcharts?
Why do developers choose React Timeseries Charts?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Highcharts?
What are the cons of using React Timeseries Charts?
What companies use React Timeseries Charts?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
used highcharts for my charting needs on and off for various clients through out the years. just it recently on a project.
Translating saved user data that's returned from the database into useful, visually appealing user feedback.
Highcharts provided the best tradeoff between customization and pre-built chart coverage