Hund vs Staytus: What are the differences?
What is Hund? Automated Status Pages with Monitoring. Monitor services and keep your audience informed of status changes with an automated hosted status page.
What is Staytus? Open source & beautiful status site that you can install on your own servers. It is the best way for web infrastructure, developer API, and SaaS companies to get set up with their very own status page in minutes.
Hund and Staytus can be categorized as "Status Page Hosting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Hund are:
- Native monitoring service supporting IPv6 with checks for UDP, TCP, HTTP/S, ICMP, and DNS
- Integrations for both infrastructure monitoring and audience notifications
- Automatically create status issues when or before the problem occurs
On the other hand, Staytus provides the following key features:
- Beautiful & responsive Interface
- Track issues as they happen
- Publish your maintenance sessions