ImageBoss vs Piio: What are the differences?
Developers describe ImageBoss as "On-demand content aware image processing API". Content aware image resizing, cropping, compression, cache and globally deliver. All web development best practices, hassle free in one simple and powerful API. On the other hand, Piio is detailed as "Generates responsive images so you don't have to optimize". Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included).
ImageBoss and Piio can be categorized as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by ImageBoss are:
- Perfect Thumbnails - ImageBoss identifies the content of your image and, in case we need to crop it to accomodate your dimensions, we make sure that the soul of the image won't be lost on the process.
- Fast delivery, every time - Every time you generate a new image it gets copied to hundreds of servers across the world so your users can download your images at maximum speed.
- Fast image loading - ImageBoss uses the best algorithms available for image manipulation taking the all the juice we can get during calculations and image manipulations. Also, all your PNG and JPG images with progressive scans technology with the best compression techonology available.
On the other hand, Piio provides the following key features:
- Cross device experience - Don’t worry about multiple resolutions or mobile devices, Piio automatically loads the best image for each device.
- Automatic Responsive Images - We learn from your html and deliver pixel perfect images, they don't only load faster but they'll look better.
- CDN Deliver - With worldwide reach, our CDN provides low latency and faster download times.