Inspeqtor vs Treo: What are the differences?
What is Inspeqtor? Easy application infrastructure monitoring. Inspeqtor monitors your application infrastructure. It gathers and verifies key metrics from all the moving parts in your application and alerts you when something looks wrong. It understands the application deployment workflow so it won't bother you during a deploy.
What is Treo? Page speed monitoring powered by Google's Lighthouse. By combining modern tooling with the power of data visualization, Treo provides evidence of fast web experience and helps you build performant websites.
Inspeqtor and Treo can be primarily classified as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Inspeqtor are:
- Monitor init.d-, systemd-, upstart-, runit- or launchd-managed services
- Monitor process memory and CPU usage
- Monitor daemon-specific metrics (e.g. redis, memcached, mysql, nginx...)
On the other hand, Treo provides the following key features:
- User Experience Metrics - First Meaningful Paint, First Interactive, Consistently Interactive, Performance Score
- Interactivity Heatmap - Provides an inside on main thread usage and blocking
- Accurate Monitoring - Enter a URL, choose a location, and start monitoring every hour with full access to the history
Inspeqtor is an open source tool with 1.63K GitHub stars and 73 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Inspeqtor's open source repository on GitHub.