Iterable vs Movable Ink: What are the differences?
What is Iterable? We Empower Growth Marketers. Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints at scale without engineering support.
What is Movable Ink? We pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email. Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 250 brands use Movable Ink to optimize their email campaigns.
Iterable and Movable Ink can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Iterable are:
- Triggered, blast and drip campaign emails
- Mobile push notifications
On the other hand, Movable Ink provides the following key features:
- Import your designs into agileEMAIL, and convert them into fully responsive bulletproof HTML email templates within minutes.
- View and manipulate every element of your desktop and mobile templates in an intuitive, responsive, real-time interface. Our cutting-edge visual email template editor makes the creation of real-time email campaigns easier than ever before.
- Get fully responsive email from one HTML file. Our unified template export gives you the option to export your final HTML template through a simple copy and paste, file download, or by forwarding it as an email.