LambdaTest vs Sauce Labs: What are the differences?
LambdaTest and Sauce Labs can be categorized as "Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by LambdaTest are:
- Selenium Web Automation
- Real-time testing of web app on cloud based desktop and mobile browsers
- Test your locally hosted web app using SSH Tunnel feature
On the other hand, Sauce Labs provides the following key features:
- 700+ browser/OS/device combinations for cross-browser and platform testing to improve web and mobile app quality and eliminate the overhead of internal infrastructure
- Highly reliable, on-demand cloud for enterprise-grade scalability and industry standard security
- Optimized for popular testing frameworks, CI systems, and surrounding tools and services
"Integration with Gitlab" is the top reason why over 3 developers like LambdaTest, while over 54 developers mention "Selenium-compatible" as the leading cause for choosing Sauce Labs.
I am looking to purchase one of these tools for Mobile testing for my team. It should support Native, hybrid, and responsive app testing. It should also feature debugging, parallel execution, automation testing/easy integration with automation testing tools like Selenium, and the capability to provide availability of devices specifically for us to use at any time with good speed of performing all these activities.
I have already used Perfecto mobile, and Sauce Labs in my other projects before. I want to know how different or better is AWS Device farm in usage and how advantageous it would be for us to use it over other mentioned tools