MailGenius vs testmail.app: What are the differences?
Developers describe MailGenius as "Email Spam Checker & Testing Tool". Send emails that don't end up in the spam folder. Find out if your email is likely to trigger spam filters. Run a free email spam and security test in less than one minute. On the other hand, testmail.app is detailed as "Automate end-to-end email tests". It automates end-to-end email tests with a powerful GraphQL API and unlimited private email addresses and inboxes, test new user signups, transactional emails, drip campaigns, deliverability, spam scores, etc.
MailGenius and testmail.app belong to "Email Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by MailGenius are:
- Prevent outsiders from spoofing your domain via personalized instructions to configure your domain properly for email
- Find out if your server or domain are on any major blacklists
- Discover how good your subject line is
On the other hand, testmail.app provides the following key features:
- Unlimited email addresses and inboxes
- GraphQL API with interactive GraphQL Playground
- Live queries (API waits to receive email before responding)