Marqueed vs Notism: What are the differences?
Marqueed: The easiest way to discuss images. Make decisions faster. Marqueed allows the rapid collection of images, culled from websites using drag-and-drop or our bookmarklet feature, which can then be shared and discussed publicly or privately. In each gallery you can invite collaborators and together arrange, label, annotate, and draw on the images to communicate your visual ideas; Notism: A new way to discuss visual content with your team. With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Marqueed and Notism can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Marqueed are:
- Easily Add Multiple Images
- Add Collaborators
- Markup and Discuss Your Images
On the other hand, Notism provides the following key features:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.