mention vs Sprout Social: What are the differences?
mention: Real-time social media monitoring. Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence; Sprout Social: *A social media management and optimization platform *. It is a social media management tool created to help businesses grow their social media presence. You can understand and reach your audience, engage your community and measure performance with the only all-in-one social media management platform built for connection.
mention and Sprout Social can be categorized as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by mention are:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors
On the other hand, Sprout Social provides the following key features:
- centralizes publishing, monitoring, engagement and analytics
- social media management platform built for connection
- Social Analytics