MockFlow vs Whimsical Wireframes: What are the differences?
Developers describe MockFlow as "Super-easy Wireframing". MockFlow is an online wireframe software that helps to design, collaborate (in real-time) user interface mockups for software and websites. On the other hand, Whimsical Wireframes is detailed as "Lightning fast wireframing with real-time collaboration". Instant wireframing at your fingertips Whimsical includes a rich library of configurable elements like buttons, inputs, checkboxes, and more..
MockFlow and Whimsical Wireframes belong to "Wireframing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by MockFlow are:
- Presentation mode to test wireframe interactionsZoom wireframes with auto-size function
- SiteMap creator with pages and folders
- Interactive visualization of SiteMap
On the other hand, Whimsical Wireframes provides the following key features:
- Start wireframing immediately with a rich library of pre-built elements
- Collaborate in real-time with unlimited teammates
- Search through thousands of vector icons