Movable Ink vs ToutApp: What are the differences?
Developers describe Movable Ink as "We pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email". Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 250 brands use Movable Ink to optimize their email campaigns. On the other hand, ToutApp is detailed as "Upgrade your Email to Business Class". Tout takes the guesswork out of your business emails by giving you real-time stats on whether your Email has been viewed and whether anyone has clicked on your link.
Movable Ink and ToutApp belong to "Email Marketing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Movable Ink are:
- Import your designs into agileEMAIL, and convert them into fully responsive bulletproof HTML email templates within minutes.
- View and manipulate every element of your desktop and mobile templates in an intuitive, responsive, real-time interface. Our cutting-edge visual email template editor makes the creation of real-time email campaigns easier than ever before.
- Get fully responsive email from one HTML file. Our unified template export gives you the option to export your final HTML template through a simple copy and paste, file download, or by forwarding it as an email.
On the other hand, ToutApp provides the following key features:
- Write Effective Sales Emails- See how Tout fits into Gmail/Outlook to help you write your emails faster.
- Track Emails & Presentations- Know exactly what happens after you hit "Send" on your daily emails.
- Streamline with Templates- Stop re-writing the same emails over and over. Let ToutApp do the work so you can focus on personalizing the email.