NanoNets vs wise.io: What are the differences?
NanoNets: Machine learning API with less data. Build a custom machine learning model without expertise or large amount of data. Just go to nanonets, upload images, wait for few minutes and integrate nanonets API to your application; wise.io: Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics. Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
NanoNets and wise.io belong to "Machine Learning as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by NanoNets are:
- Image categorization API with less than 30 images per category
- Custom object localization API
- Text deduplication API
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.