ProveSource vs Nudgify: What are the differences?
Developers describe ProveSource as "Display positive user actions (social proof) in realtime". ProveSource boosts your credibility, conversions, and sales by showing off who have enjoyed your website in real time. On the other hand, Nudgify is detailed as "Social Proof App and FOMO Notifications". It is a social proof app that makes real activity visible - adding context to your website By installing Social Proof notifications, FOMO notifications and Review notifications, you can improve your user experience and increase your conversion rate at the same time..
ProveSource and Nudgify belong to "Social Proof Widget" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by ProveSource are:
- Show the total number of people who have signed up or purchased recently on your site
- Show how many people are currently viewing the page or your entire site in real-time
- Display recent sales and opt-ins on your pages and drive visitors to convert
On the other hand, Nudgify provides the following key features:
- Nudge Library (Social Proof notifications, FOMO notifications, TrustPilot Review Nudges, Google Reviews Nudges, and more...)
- Custom notifications (including your own links and images)
- Custom styles and behaviour