Spreedly vs Omise: What are the differences?
Spreedly: Spreedly scales payments. Spreedly targets developers who are working on services where scaling payments is critical to success. Vault Credit Cards away from the gateways. Work with one or more payment gateways at the time time or simultaneously; Omise: An online payment gateway offering a wide range of processing solutions for any business need. It is a payment gateway for Southeast Asia, based in Thailand, providing a secure and white label solution to merchants and enterprise businesses.
Spreedly and Omise can be primarily classified as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by Spreedly are:
- Vault Credit Card Data- A gateway agnostic PCI compliant vault
- 47 Supported Gateways- Work with multiple gateways simultaneously or over time
- Simple, Straightforward API Integration- Spreedly was built by developers for developers. Our goal: to make things simple. You don't have to take our word for it - get started for free.
On the other hand, Omise provides the following key features:
- Fast Live Account activation
- Plugins for major languages
- Libraries for mobile payment SDK