OneSky vs Qordoba: What are the differences?
What is OneSky? Full Stack Localization Solution. OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence.
What is Qordoba? Create market—specific messaging, imagery and UI—and publish with a single click. Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets.
OneSky and Qordoba belong to "Translation Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by OneSky are:
- Translation Management System: Online translation editor, easy communication & monitoring tools, voting mechanisms, etc. The perfect tool to manage your own translators and crowdsourced effort.
- Professional Translation Service: Native professional translators for 47 languages.
- Comprehensive quality assurance tools, including placeholder validation, length validation, glossary, screenshot functions...etc.
On the other hand, Qordoba provides the following key features:
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.