OpenTok vs Talkray: What are the differences?
OpenTok: Enhance your products with live, face-to-face communication. OpenTok adds the clarity and emotion of face-to-face communication to your brand whether you're developing for the web, iOS, or Android. We make the integration of high-quality live video a breeze so that you can focus on building a great product; Talkray: Easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. The Talkray Developer API is a white-label cloud-hosted platform to easily enable all forms of real-time and asynchronous communication between your mobile users. With a few lines of code, you can connect your users together at unparalleled speed and scale. .
OpenTok and Talkray can be primarily classified as "Communications SDK" tools.
Some of the features offered by OpenTok are:
- Layout control- Create layouts that complement your content and empower your application's experience.
- Peer-to-peer calls- Take advantage of peer-to-peer calling for better quality and lower- latency 1:1 scenarios.
- Archiving- Download or save calls for future playback with this extension to the OpenTok platform.
On the other hand, Talkray provides the following key features:
- One on One or Group Chat / Messaging
- HD VoIP (Asynchronous Voice Message AND Real-Time Calls)
- File Transfer (Images, Voice Recordings, Video, etc.)