Qordoba vs Transifex: What are the differences?
Qordoba: Create market—specific messaging, imagery and UI—and publish with a single click. Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets; Transifex: GitHub for Translation. Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations.
Qordoba and Transifex can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Qordoba are:
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.
On the other hand, Transifex provides the following key features:
- Command-line tool: A Git-like command line tool that lets developers manage translations within a project without an elaborate UI system. They can use the command-line client to create new resources, map locale files to translations, and synchronize their Transifex project with local files and vice versa
- Order translations: Get professional-quality translations in 33 languages
- Reports: See a list of users who have contributed to your projects along with the number of new and edited words each one has translated