Qordoba vs WebTranslateIt: What are the differences?
Developers describe Qordoba as "Create market—specific messaging, imagery and UI—and publish with a single click". Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets. On the other hand, WebTranslateIt is detailed as "A simple way to translate software". WebTranslateIt combines translation management and software translation in one easy-to-use platform.
Qordoba and WebTranslateIt can be categorized as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Qordoba are:
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.
On the other hand, WebTranslateIt provides the following key features:
- Manage all your language files and assign translators to a language in one place.
- Update your translation files whenever you need to
- Visualize the work progress in real-time