Quokka vs Sailthru: What are the differences?
Developers describe Quokka as "Retarget people who missed your emails". You send great emails but sometimes it gets lost in a user’s inbox. Quokka shows a retargeting message to those who ignored your message so that they will never miss an important update from you. On the other hand, Sailthru is detailed as "The platform for customer insights and personalized communication". Sailthru is the only company that provides fully automated, 1:1 email and onsite recommendations using a unique behavioral targeting platform. We help brands cut through the clutter and build trust with their customers by recognizing and acting upon their individual interests.
Quokka and Sailthru can be primarily classified as "Marketing Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Quokka are:
- Deliver your message to those who ignored your email
- Tell the story in your customers' preferred channel, on the fly
- Reach customers in the place of their attention
On the other hand, Sailthru provides the following key features:
- Analyze behavior, interests, and preferences.
- Generate unique data profiles.
- Automatically personalize every communication, in real time.