What is Sailthru?
Sailthru is the only company that provides fully automated, 1:1 email and onsite recommendations using a unique behavioral targeting platform. We help brands cut through the clutter and build trust with their customers by recognizing and acting upon their individual interests.
Sailthru is a tool in the Marketing Automation category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sailthru?
10 companies reportedly use Sailthru in their tech stacks, including Fab, Frank and Oak, and AMARO.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sailthru.
Why developers like Sailthru?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Sailthru
Be the first to leave a pro
- Analyze behavior, interests, and preferences.
- Generate unique data profiles.
- Automatically personalize every communication, in real time.
- Mass customized email, Fully personalized websites, Onsite recommendation slider widget,In-email behavioral ad targeting
- Developer-friendly REST-based API
- Content population at the time of send/view
- Dynamic segments that update when users' behavior changes
- List prioritization based on user engagement
- Cohort and Behavioral Segmentation
- Customer Lifetime Value Reporting
- Predictive Customer Engagement Modeling
- Complete funnel analysis from page view to purchase
Sailthru Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sailthru?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Twilio SendGrid's cloud-based email infrastructure relieves businesses of the cost and complexity of maintaining custom email systems. Twilio SendGrid provides reliable delivery, scalability & real-time analytics along with flexible API's.
Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place.
Braze is an engagement platform that empowers growth by helping marketing teams to build customer loyalty through mobile, omni channel customer experiences.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.