What is Sailthru?
Sailthru is the only company that provides fully automated, 1:1 email and onsite recommendations using a unique behavioral targeting platform. We help brands cut through the clutter and build trust with their customers by recognizing and acting upon their individual interests.
Sailthru is a tool in the Marketing Automation category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sailthru?
13 companies reportedly use Sailthru in their tech stacks, including Rent the Runway, On-running.com, and Zola.
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sailthru.
- Analyze behavior, interests, and preferences.
- Generate unique data profiles.
- Automatically personalize every communication, in real time.
- Mass customized email, Fully personalized websites, Onsite recommendation slider widget,In-email behavioral ad targeting
- Developer-friendly REST-based API
- Content population at the time of send/view
- Dynamic segments that update when users' behavior changes
- List prioritization based on user engagement
- Cohort and Behavioral Segmentation
- Customer Lifetime Value Reporting
- Predictive Customer Engagement Modeling
- Complete funnel analysis from page view to purchase
Sailthru Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sailthru?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Twilio SendGrid's cloud-based email infrastructure relieves businesses of the cost and complexity of maintaining custom email systems. Twilio SendGrid provides reliable delivery, scalability & real-time analytics along with flexible API's.
Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place.
Braze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers relevant and memorable experiences between consumers and the brands they love.
Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints at scale without engineering support.