Semantria vs Wit: What are the differences?
Semantria: Text analytics and sentiment analysis API. Semantria applies Text and Sentiment Analysis to tweets, facebook posts, surveys, reviews or enterprise content; Wit: Natural Language for the Internet of Things. Turn speech into actionable data. Wit enables developers to add a modern natural language interface to their app or device with minimal effort. Precisely, Wit turns sentences into structured information that the app can use. Developers don’t need to worry about Natural Language Processing algorithms, configuration data, performance and tuning. Wit encapsulates all this and lets you focus on the core features of your apps and devices.
Semantria and Wit can be primarily classified as "NLP / Sentiment Analysis" tools.
Some of the features offered by Semantria are:
- Excel add-in installs and runs directly in your Microsoft Excel
- Concept Matrix and Deep Learning
On the other hand, Wit provides the following key features:
- Voice-enabled Android and iOS apps
- Rasberry Pi based home automation commanded by speech
- Google Glass apps accepting voice commands