Snap CI vs Strider: What are the differences?
Snap CI and Strider can be primarily classified as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Snap CI are:
- Deployment Options - Heroku, AWS
- System Libraries - Your build runs on a RedHat 6-compatible system with commonly required libraries
- Customization Options - In addition to all that we support out of the box, we offer you the chance to customize your build extensively.
On the other hand, Strider provides the following key features:
- add hooks to perform arbitrary actions during build.
- modify the database schema to add custom fields.
- register their own HTTP routes.
"Github integration" is the top reason why over 13 developers like Snap CI, while over 5 developers mention "Free Open Source" as the leading cause for choosing Strider.
Strider is an open source tool with 4.33K GitHub stars and 434 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Strider's open source repository on GitHub.