Trigger.io vs Xamarin: What are the differences?
Trigger.io and Xamarin can be primarily classified as "Cross-Platform Mobile Development" tools.
Some of the features offered by Trigger.io are:
- Native UI, push, analytics, login modules "out-of-the box"
- Cloud build service, no need to setup Eclipse / Xcode
On the other hand, Xamarin provides the following key features:
- Cross-platform development- Thinking about supporting iOS, Android, Mac and Windows? Xamarin allows you to write it all in C#.
- Reuse existing code- Use your favorite .NET libraries in Xamarin apps. Easily use third-party native libraries and frameworks.
- Discover as you type- Explore APIs as you type with code autocompletion.
What is Trigger.io?
What is Xamarin?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Trigger.io?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Trigger.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
I'm working in Huge company and I'm in charge to choose the cross-platform environment to develop Mobile application for all our services. I choose Xamarin but because the error i get everytime in Visual Studio, I want to leave it and recommand another solution. In fact that's why I'm here.
Weird, Install VS2017 with Xamarin on a new PC Create a new app GOT ERRORS.....!!!!!
Thank you for considering this
Xamarin enables us to develop for 3 platforms (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) with one core codebase coded in C#. Xamarin has allowed us to release an app on all three platforms and develop them simultaneously - not bad for a team of 2!
Self taught : acquired knowledge or skill on one's own initiative. Platform: OSX 10.8 or later. Mac computer user.
Build & ship OS X & iOS apps from Visual Studio on Windows. Requires paid team license.