What is SwiftUI?
Provides views, controls, and layout structures for declaring your app's user interface. The framework provides event handlers for delivering taps, gestures, and other types of input to your app.
SwiftUI is a tool in the Mobile UI Frameworks category of a tech stack.
Who uses SwiftUI?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like SwiftUI?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use SwiftUI
Be the first to leave a pro
- Declarative Syntax
- Design Tools
- Drag and drop
- Dynamic replacement
- Native on All Apple Platforms
- Generate dynamic, interactive previews of your custom views
- Define interactions from taps, clicks, and swipes to fine-grained gestures
- Control and respond to the flow of data and changes within your app’s models
- Integrate SwiftUI views into existing apps, and embed AppKit, UIKit, and WatchKit views and controllers into SwiftUI view hierarchies
- Present your content onscreen and handle user interactions
SwiftUI Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SwiftUI?
See all alternatives
jQuery Mobile is a HTML5-based user interface system designed to make responsive web sites and apps that are accessible on all smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
React-inspired Swift library for writing UIKit UIs.
Not CSS. Instead of trying to force UIKit to fit CSS syntax, properties, conventions and constructs. Classy is a stylesheet system built from the ground up to work in harmony with UIKit. It borrows the best ideas from CSS and introduces new syntax, conventions and constructs where appropriate.
Made by the creators of Twitter Bootstrap, Ratchet is a library that allows you to build mobile apps with simple HTML, CSS, and JS components.
React Native Material Design
An open source project which aims to bring Material Design to Android through React Native by Facebook. The library is made up of many components, which can be found in the sidebar.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -