What is Swiftype?
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Swiftype is a tool in the Search as a Service category of a tech stack.
Who uses Swiftype?
167 companies reportedly use Swiftype in their tech stacks, including Asana, Twitch, and New Relic.
11 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Swiftype.
Why developers like Swiftype?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Swiftype
- Autocomplete- our search engines come with autocomplete built-in
- Detailed Analytics- Our built-in search analytics give you real-time insight into what your users are looking for.
- Custom Result Ranking- Drag-and-drop results to re-order them.
- VIP-approved WordPress search plugin- Just install the plugin and your ready to go.
- Great Mobile Support- Our search works great in mobile browsers, and our native iOS and Android SDKs make app integration a breeze.
- Advanced Developer API- Our Developer API gives you low-level access to our search technology.
Swiftype Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Swiftype?
See all alternatives
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Elasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that makes it easy for you to deploy, secure, and operate Elasticsearch at scale with zero down time.
Amazon CloudSearch enables you to search large collections of data such as web pages, document files, forum posts, or product information. With a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, you can create a search domain, upload the data you want to make searchable to Amazon CloudSearch, and the search service automatically provisions the required technology resources and deploys a highly tuned search index.