TempoDB is the first database service for time series data (ex: measuring thermostat temperatures, network latencies, heart rates). Time series is a unique Big Data problem that breaks traditional databases (MySQL, MongoDB, etc). Today, businesses spend months and millions attempting to build solutions to manage all this data and yet still fail to store as much as they need or analyze it effectively. TempoDB is a purpose-built database service that enables businesses to store and analyze massive streams of time series data, so they can learn from the past, understand the present, and predict the future.
- Flexible, powerful API
- Store as much high resolution (1 ms max) time series data as you need for long range historical analysis
- We guarantee data availability and protect against loss by replicating each live datapoint 3x and using geographically distributed backup environments
- Our service guarantees constant query times (a big win vs. general-purpose databases)
- Range rollups & summaries
- Series metadata tags & attributes
- Visualization interface