What is Amazon Neptune?
Who uses Amazon Neptune?
Amazon Neptune Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon Neptune in their tech stack.
Hey people!!!!! I am developing an application for which graph databases are perfect, but I am low on cash(0 actually), and I am wondering if there is any free service is available for Amazon Neptune or Neo4j or any other substitute is available for the two. As far as I checked, I couldn't find any free service.
We have an in-house build experiment management system. We produce samples as input to the next step, which then could produce 1 sample(1-1) and many samples (1 - many). There are many steps like this. So far, we are tracking genealogy (limited tracking) in the MySQL database, which is becoming hard to trace back to the original material or sample(I can give more details if required). So, we are considering a Graph database. I am requesting advice from the experts.
- Is a graph database the right choice, or can we manage with RDBMS?
- If RDBMS, which RDMS, which feature, or which approach could make this manageable or sustainable
- If Graph database(Neo4j, OrientDB, Azure Cosmos DB, Amazon Neptune, ArangoDB), which one is good, and what are the best practices?
I am sorry that this might be a loaded question.
Amazon Neptune's Features
- High performance and scalability
- High availability and durability
- Open Graph APIs
- Highly secure
- Fully managed
- Fast parallel bulk data uploading