What is FogBugz?
FogBugz tracks bugs, issues, and customer support tickets through every stage of the development process. We built it to be quick and easy to use, so that your developers will actually use it. Over 20,000 teams from the world's best software companies use FogBugz because it keeps their developers productive and happy.
FogBugz is a tool in the Issue Tracking category of a tech stack.
Who uses FogBugz?
11 companies reportedly use FogBugz in their tech stacks, including ebay, PayPal, and Foursquare.
12 developers on StackShare have stated that they use FogBugz.
Acunote, SnapEngage, Balsamiq, Raygun, and Beanstalk are some of the popular tools that integrate with FogBugz. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with FogBugz.
Why developers like FogBugz?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use FogBugz
Be the first to leave a pro
- Issue and Bug Tracking- Effortless Bug Reporting, Customizable Case Lists, and Full Case Histories
- Project Management- Wikis, Evidence-based Scheduling, Task Outlining, and Reporting
- Customer Support- Email Management, AutoSort, and Snippets
- Advanced Integration- Plugin Development, Source Control, and 3rd-Party Extras
- Seamless email handling
- HTML email
- Bulk-email capabilities (for handling a large number of identical problems, like an outage)
- Public case submissions via web form or email
- Customizable workflows
- Customizable case-types
- Customizable statuses
- Enterprise-ready permissions system
- LDAP integration
- Fast bulk-editing (for handling large volumes)
- Case editing with full audit log
- Tag system
- Integration with the built-in wiki
- Full support for source control check-ins
- Case subscription
- Quick-add case entry
- Bugzscout case creation (for automatically capturing crashes and exceptions)
- Due dates
- Drag-and-drop attachments
- Good notification system
- Text box search ahead (for systems with many users)
- Saved filters
- Shared filters
- Virtual users
- Export to Excel
- Keyboard Shortcuts
FogBugz Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to FogBugz?
See all alternatives
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack.
A project management tool that can be adapted to your processes to help you deliver great products. Track tasks and bugs, plan sprints and releases, create workflows, and customize for your business processes.
Jira's secret sauce is the way it simplifies the complexities of software development into manageable units of work. Jira comes out-of-the-box with everything agile teams need to ship value to customers faster.
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over three million people use GitHub to build amazing things together.
- No public GitHub repository available -