Aptible vs Heroku: What are the differences?
Aptible: Secure, compliant cloud deployment for digital health. Aptible is the world’s first application deployment platform built to automate HIPAA compliance for web and mobile technology. Run the applications and databases of your choice. Seamlessly integrate advanced compliance tools with the platform to generate all of the documentation, audit logs, and explanatory materials you need to demonstrate compliance with every aspect of HIPAA; Heroku: Build, deliver, monitor and scale web apps and APIs with a trail blazing developer experience. Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.
Aptible belongs to "Compliance" category of the tech stack, while Heroku can be primarily classified under "Platform as a Service".
Some of the features offered by Aptible are:
- No lock-in - Integration is as simple as adding a single file to your codebase. No proprietary APIs, no migration fees, and no dev/prod disparity.
- Built for your workflow - If you're familiar with Heroku, you already know how to use Aptible: Push code to a Git remote, then configure and manage resources from the command line or through our web dashboard.
- One-stop HIPAA compliance - Running your apps and databases gives our compliance tools deep hooks into your ops, saving you time and money on every aspect of HIPAA.
On the other hand, Heroku provides the following key features:
- Agile deployment for Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Java, Python, Go and Scala.
- Run and scale any type of app.
- Total visibility across your entire app.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Aptible?
What is Heroku?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Aptible?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions