Assemblage vs Conceptboard: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, Conceptboard is detailed as "Instant Whiteboards for Teams & Projects". Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Assemblage and Conceptboard can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Conceptboard provides the following key features:
- Comment and Discuss your Content
- Keep Track of Changes
- Cross Device Collaboration