Assemblage vs Cage: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, Cage is detailed as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
Assemblage and Cage can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Cage provides the following key features:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
What is Assemblage?
What is Cage?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose Cage?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Cage?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
What tools integrate with Cage?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx