Cage vs Marqueed: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cage as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset. On the other hand, Marqueed is detailed as "The easiest way to discuss images. Make decisions faster". Marqueed allows the rapid collection of images, culled from websites using drag-and-drop or our bookmarklet feature, which can then be shared and discussed publicly or privately. In each gallery you can invite collaborators and together arrange, label, annotate, and draw on the images to communicate your visual ideas.
Cage and Marqueed can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, Marqueed provides the following key features:
- Easily Add Multiple Images
- Add Collaborators
- Markup and Discuss Your Images