Cage vs ProofHQ: What are the differences?
Cage: A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work. Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset; ProofHQ: The fast, easy way to manage feedback and approval of creative projects. ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
Cage and ProofHQ can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, ProofHQ provides the following key features:
- Create proofs from print, web and audio-visual files (PDF, Adobe CS, PDF, Word, Powerpoint, GIF, PNG, JPEG and many more)
- Easy-to-use commenting and markup tools
- Collaborative workflow and discussion threads