Assemblage vs TrackDuck: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, TrackDuck is detailed as "Visual feedback for websites and designs". TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Assemblage and TrackDuck can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, TrackDuck provides the following key features:
- Add comments on live websites
- Getting screenshots of issues
- Collect visual feedback from site visitors