Assemblage vs TrackDuck: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, TrackDuck is detailed as "Visual feedback for websites and designs". TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Assemblage and TrackDuck can be primarily classified as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, TrackDuck provides the following key features:
- Add comments on live websites
- Getting screenshots of issues
- Collect visual feedback from site visitors
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Assemblage?
What is TrackDuck?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx