Birdly vs Expensify: What are the differences?
Developers describe Birdly as "Simple expense management for Slack teams". Birdly helps you manage your expenses directly inside Slack, and updates your monthly Excel report inside Google Sheets in real time. Just DM Bill a snapshot of your receipt, or a pdf invoice and everything will be done for you. On the other hand, Expensify is detailed as "Expense reports that don't suck!". Streamline the way your employees report expenses, the way expenses are approved, and the way you export that information to your accounting package.
Birdly and Expensify can be categorized as "Expense Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Birdly are:
- Send your expenses to Slack from any device
- Bot analyzes your receipt and processes the data
- Sends clean summary of monthly expenses
On the other hand, Expensify provides the following key features:
- Add cash expenses, automatically import all card transactions
- Capture mileage, time, and other reimbursable/billable expenses
- Code expenses to GL accounts, clients/projects, and custom fields