BrowserStack vs LambdaTest: What are the differences?
Developers describe BrowserStack as "Instant access to a lab of 1000+ real mobile and desktop browsers for testing". Live, Web-Based Browser Testing Instant access to all real mobile and desktop browsers. Say goodbye to your lab of devices and virtual machines. On the other hand, LambdaTest is detailed as "Perform Cross Browser Testing on 2000+ Real Browsers and Operating System Online". LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform and it provides access to a powerful network cloud of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing.
BrowserStack and LambdaTest can be categorized as "Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by BrowserStack are:
- Real Device Cloud. Test on a range of physical Android and iOS mobile devices and tablets for the most accurate results
- 1100+ desktop browsers. Latest versions of IE, Edge, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and more on a range of Windows and OS X platforms on a robust cloud infrastructure
- Test dev environments. Our Local Testing feature allows you to test development and internal websites seamlessly, without setup or configuration
On the other hand, LambdaTest provides the following key features:
- Selenium Web Automation
- Real-time testing of web app on cloud based desktop and mobile browsers
- Test your locally hosted web app using SSH Tunnel feature
"Multiple browsers" is the top reason why over 121 developers like BrowserStack, while over 3 developers mention "Integration with Gitlab" as the leading cause for choosing LambdaTest.
What is BrowserStack?
What is LambdaTest?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using BrowserStack?
What are the cons of using LambdaTest?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
It's incredible how much this service has increased my productivity when it comes to testing new features in multiple browsers. And not only multiple browsers, multiple operating systems as well! And really LOVE that you can run it locally.
We only really need this for IE support
We use BrowserStack to run end to end tests with Selenium on our dashboard. It runs automatically before every deployment and cancels it if anything is out of place.
BrowserStack is used by our development and support teams during QA and to try and reproduce bugs.
Manually and automatically test our web and mobile apps.