Cage vs TrackDuck: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cage as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset. On the other hand, TrackDuck is detailed as "Visual feedback for websites and designs". TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Cage and TrackDuck can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, TrackDuck provides the following key features:
- Add comments on live websites
- Getting screenshots of issues
- Collect visual feedback from site visitors