Caire vs Piio: What are the differences?
Caire: Content aware image resize library. A content aware image resize library based on the Seam Carving for Content-Aware Image Resizing paper; Piio: Generates responsive images so you don't have to optimize. Piio automatically generates real-time responsive images for your website visitors and delivers them at maximum speed. (lazy loading feature included).
Caire and Piio can be primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Caire are:
- Customizable command line support
- Support for both shrinking or enlarging the image
- Resize image both vertically and horizontally
On the other hand, Piio provides the following key features:
- Cross device experience - Don’t worry about multiple resolutions or mobile devices, Piio automatically loads the best image for each device.
- Automatic Responsive Images - We learn from your html and deliver pixel perfect images, they don't only load faster but they'll look better.
- CDN Deliver - With worldwide reach, our CDN provides low latency and faster download times.
Caire is an open source tool with 8.93K GitHub stars and 311 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Caire's open source repository on GitHub.