ClickTale vs Lucky Orange: What are the differences?
ClickTale: Visualize visitor's interactions. ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up; Lucky Orange: *A complete conversion rate optimization and customer feedback tool *. Lucky Orange will help you answer the question of why 99% of visitors that visit your site never turn into customers. It's one of those tools that will have you wondering how you ever lived without it.
ClickTale and Lucky Orange can be primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by ClickTale are:
- Visitor Recordings- Watch your visitor’s every mouse move, click and scroll to discover exactly how they use your site.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- View where visitors move their mouse (strongly correlated with eye movements), an excellent method for analyzing site usability.
- Click Heatmaps- See everywhere your visitors click on the page, whether it's a link, image or text to track and optimize visitor behavior.
On the other hand, Lucky Orange provides the following key features:
- Dashboard. Analysis without the paralysis
- Recordings. Your website
- Dynamic Heatmaps. All of your visitors' actions