CloudConvert vs DocRaptor: What are the differences?
What is CloudConvert? File conversion in the cloud. Convert anything to anything - more than 200 different audio, video, document, ebook, archive, image, spreadsheet and presentation formats supported.
What is DocRaptor? Simple, high quality HTML to PDF and Excel XLS API. DocRaptor makes it easy to convert HTML to PDF and XLS format. Choose your document format, select configuration options and make an HTTP POST request to our server. DocRaptor returns your file in a matter of seconds. We provide extensive documentation and examples to get you started, and our API makes it easy to use DocRaptor to generate PDF and Excel files in your own web applications.
CloudConvert and DocRaptor belong to "File Conversion" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by CloudConvert are:
- advanced and scalable API
- convert documents (PDF, DOC, HTML...)
- convert images (JPG, PNG...)
On the other hand, DocRaptor provides the following key features:
- Make HTTP POST requests using C#, Curl, jQuery, Node.js, PHP, Prototype.js, Python, Ruby, and Rails
- Excel XLS Options: Excel XLS Version Support, Special Table & Cell Attributes, Table Name, Table Password, TD Colspan, TD Rowspan, Multiple Worksheets, Specific Styles, Content Type, Text Align, Vertical Align, Text Indent, White Space, Text Orientation, Background Pattern, Background Color, Border Color, Border Style, Compact Border Syntax, Font Size, Text Decoration, Color, XLS Format, Height, Width, XLS Locked, Thousands Delimiter, Decimal Delimiter