Cloudinary vs ImageBoss: What are the differences?
What is Cloudinary? An end-to-end image & video management solution for your web and mobile applications. Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
What is ImageBoss? On-demand content aware image processing API. Content aware image resizing, cropping, compression, cache and globally deliver. All web development best practices, hassle free in one simple and powerful API.
Cloudinary and ImageBoss can be categorized as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudinary are:
- Upload images to a cloud-based storage
- Upload video to cloud-based storage
- Automatic backup and revision tracking
On the other hand, ImageBoss provides the following key features:
- Perfect Thumbnails - ImageBoss identifies the content of your image and, in case we need to crop it to accomodate your dimensions, we make sure that the soul of the image won't be lost on the process.
- Fast delivery, every time - Every time you generate a new image it gets copied to hundreds of servers across the world so your users can download your images at maximum speed.
- Fast image loading - ImageBoss uses the best algorithms available for image manipulation taking the all the juice we can get during calculations and image manipulations. Also, all your PNG and JPG images with progressive scans technology with the best compression techonology available.